- Fox6: Amid violent Milwaukee weekend, group targets prevention.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Germantown School Board asks state to allow concealed carry in schools and to train staff to use firearms
- Postindustrial: Life and death in America: Many say gun violence is a public health epidemic. These are the people working to help.
- Shepherd Express: Warning: Disturbing Content Describing Violence
- National Public Radio: The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse is a microcosm of the gun control debate in the U.S.
- NBC News: In the wake of Rittenhouse acquittal and Arbery killing, will more people turn to ‘vigilante justice’?
- The New York Times: Rittenhouse Case Highlights the Nation’s Deep Division Over Gun Rights